Re: Installing X to Debian (Continued)

*- On 11 Mar, Robert Aisenberg wrote about "Installing X to Debian (Continued)"
> Hi-
>     Me again, no I downloaded Debian 2.0 off the internet I am running
> Debian on my 386 powerhouse. The reason I did not use dselect is because
> I have not quite figured it out. If someone could help me chose packages
> to use it would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thank you
> -James

Read the dselect beginners guide that is on the ftp archives in the
disks-i386 directory where you downloaded the floppy disk images. Read
all the info screens that dselect presents to you.  It is not that hard
just a little confusing at first.

--
Brian
							   - unknown