Re: which package provides ldd

On Wed, 10 Mar, 1999 à 10:46:59PM -0500, dyer wrote:
> Matt Garman wrote:
>
> > Which package has the ldd program in it?  I could swear this utility
> > used to be on my computer, now it's not (I had that dselect removal
> > disaster mentioned in an earlier post).
> >

> base/ldso

And what about slink ???

turing:/home/lcrpic# dpkg -l ldso
Desired=Unknown/Install/Remove/Purge
||/ Name            Version        Description
+++-===============-==============-============================================
ii  ldso            1.9.10-1       The Linux dynamic linker, library and utilit
turing:/home/lcrpic# dpkg -L ldso
/.
/sbin
/sbin/ldconfig.new
/usr
/usr/bin
/usr/lib
/usr/lib/lddstub
/usr/man
/usr/man/man8
/usr/man/man8/ld.so.8.gz
/usr/man/man8/ldconfig.8.gz
/usr/man/man1
/usr/man/man1/ldd.1.gz
/usr/doc
/usr/doc/ldso
/usr/doc/ldso/copyright
/usr/doc/ldso/README.gz
/usr/doc/ldso/changelog.gz
/lib
/lib/ld.so.1.9.10
/lib/ld-linux.so.1.9.10
/lib/ld-linux.so.1
/lib/libdl.so.1.9.10
/lib/libdl.so.1

There's still a man page for ldd but no more ldd :-?

--
 ( >-   Laurent PICOULEAU                                      -< )
 /~\       lcrpic@a2points.com                                  /~\