Wierd KDE Library error...?

Hello all,

	I recently installed the potato version of qt1g (1.42-2) on my
system in order to use the new version of licq.  It appears to have
damaged KDE in some way, because now several K apps give a strange
error, for example, when trying to run kmedia:

kmedia: error in loading shared libraries
/usr/X11R6/lib/libkfile.so.2: undefined symbol: __pure_virtual

I have a primarily slink system with a few potato packages here and there.
I am running KDE 1.1 on kernel 2.2.3.  Anybody else have this problem or
know a fix other than downgrading the version of qt1g that I have?  (I
know I should be using GNOME, but I'm waiting anxiously for the 1.0 debs
to arrive :)

Thanks,

Steve