Email Question

Hi,

I am just about to upgrade to Slink and I was wondering what MTA would
be the best to use to allow me to do the following.

	1. Send and receive local & intranet mail from my servers.
	2. Send Remote (internet mail) so my domain would change from
           user@local.domain to user@internet.domain for internet mail
           only.
	3. To queue internet mail until I go online.

I have tried this with Exim and sendmail without success, but as i am
going to upgrade to Slink would any other mta do the job?  Any examples
would be appreciated.

Regards

Graham