Replacing kernel header files

Hi,

I understand Debian does not use links for directories such as
/usr/include/linux to /usr/src/linux/include/linux etc but they are in the
libc6-dev package.  Is there any easy way to upgrade these header files
without recompiling all of glibc with the new header files?  I mean, I
could just rm -r /usr/include/linux and ln -s /usr/src/linux/include/linux
/usr/include/linux but the next time libc6dev gets upgraded it steamrolls
over my header files. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

--
Shane Wegner: shane@cm.nu
Tel: (604) 930-0530