Re: NLS charset error

It is a filesystem I believe has to do with some type of standard English charater
set
ISO8859-1 is the Latin 1 character set, and it covers most West         <B3>
  <B3> European languages such as Albanian, Catalan, Danish, Dutch,
<B3>
    <B3> English, Faeroese, Finnish, French, German, Galician, Irish,
 <B3>
      <B3> Icelandic, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, and
   <B3>
        <B3> Valencian.