RE: fstab question

On 11-Mar-99 Pollywog wrote:
> Are there any obvious problems with my /etc/fstab?
>
> thanks
>
> --
> Andrew
>

> /dev/sda1       /               ext2    defaults,errors=remount-ro   0
> 1
> /dev/sda3               none            swap    sw          0       0
> proc                /proc           proc    defaults    0       0
> /dev/sda2 /local ext2 defaults 0 2
>
> /dev/fd0        /a      msdos   defaults,user,rw,noauto 0 0    <---
> /dev/hda        /cdrom  iso9660 ro,user,noauto  0 0
>

> /dev/fd0        /floppy    ext2    defaults,user,rw,noauto 0 0

Okay, I found the problem.  I added the last line today and neglected to
comment out the line I labeled with an arrow above.

Is there a way for me to be able to mount both /a and /floppy on the KDE
desktop (no, not at the same time)?  It seems I will have to mount /a from the
command line only, when I need to mount a dos floppy (not often).

thanks

--
Andrew

PGP Key ID 0x5EE61C37