Samba-Beginners-HOWTO

I have posted the first alpha version of the Samba-Beginners-HOWTO, a
number of you requested an url, so I am posting it as it may be more-or
less useful as of today.

I would really appreciate any feedback that people have to offer.  I can
be reached at odin@psynet.net (as it says in the document many times.)
Thanks for taking the time to look at it.

HTML can be obtained at:

http://www.undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca/~djbrosem/sambahowto/Samba-Beginners-HOWTO.html

It's a long URL, but it works.

the SGML source is at:

http://www.undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca/~djbrosem/sambahowto/Samba-Beginners-HOWTO.sgml

ASCII Text:

http://www.undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca/~djbrosem/sambahowto/Samba-Beginners-HOWTO.txt

Latex document:

http://www.undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca/~djbrosem/sambahowto/Samba-Beginners-HOWTO.tex

DVI:

http://www.undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca/~djbrosem/sambahowto/Samba-Beginners-HOWTO.dvi

Postscript:

http://www.undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca/~djbrosem/sambahowto/Samba-Beginners-HOWTO.ps

That ought to be enough formats to hold people over for a while.  I'll try
to get a shorter URL later.  I really reccomend the latex, dvi or
postscript as they look really good.  The formating engine is excellent.

-Dano