Re: Where is the exim cookbook? Was Re:[exim] Custom headers

On Tue, Mar 09, 1999 at 07:03:36AM -0500, David B. Teague wrote:
> Where is the Exim cookbook? It didn't come with a recent stock
> exim installation.

Look on http://www.exim.org/, under either the "FAQ" or the
"Documentation" section (can't remember which atm I'm afraid).

I don't seem to remember it being in the package either...

SRH
--
Steve Haslam            Validation Engineer, ARM Limited, Cambridge, England
there's something cold in the way you touch me