Re: IP-aliasing scripts - in /etc/rc.boot?

Matthew,

I have just added an aliased interface to my system.  What I did, (anyone,
correct me if I am wrong), was to add another section to the bottom
of the /etc/init.d/network script.  I just followed the syntax used
for the two real interfaces but gave the aliased interface the name-

ADPT=eth1:0

Works for me with slink and a 2.2.1 kernel

-Bill