PLEASE READ! IMPORTANT! ALL THE MEMBERS! PLEASE READ!

Thank you for reading my message.
I am a member of the Debian Linux Mailing List(just like
you) and I know how boring is to receive every day hundreds
of e-mails, and don't have time to read it all.
So now I have found a much easier way.
Click on the link on the bottom of my email to go directly
to my page: "Unofficial Debian Linux Message Board"

Yes that's it! A message board it's much easier to use and
you don't have hundred of e-mails in you Inbox every day. So
I will wait you all there. See ya!

http://www.InsideTheWeb.com/mbs.cgi/mb392374