Re: Outgoing port 53 redirected to special port.

Thanks for your input on my problem. I've solved the problem by setting
up a local DNS that sends querys on port 53. It works well enough and
keeps my firewall tight and neat.

I could ofcourse use an external DNS as suggested in a private mail, but
i think i for some reasons like this solution the better. I would prefer
to be able to send all requests to ourside port 53 to a special one but
that seems a bit harder than the solution i've chosen.

Well...i might change the setup in the future but until then i just say
thank you all for your help.

Regards

// Marwin

--
| Björn Elwhagen aka Marwin             Finger marwin@arwen.mumin.nu |
| Student at Wexio University           for PGP public key. (broken) |