Re: RealPlayer

Paul Puri wrote:

> 2nd that... I wanna now too

I don't know, but I imagine that you want to check this:
in Edit-Preferences-Applications, find the entries for Realaudio (*.rm
*.ram etc) and make sure that the command line includes %s.

Just  a suggestion,
frankie

--
Confession is good for the soul only in the sense that a tweed coat is
good

	--Peter de Vries

http://www.skunkpussy.freeserve.co.uk - Drum'n'Bass music, samples and
links.