Re: New

Addition one is at
http://cart.cheapbytes.com/cgi-bin/cart
for $5.99, I don't know if you get support though and maybe the instillation has changed
a lot in version two.

You might try finding a local Linux user's group in your area and ask someone to come
over and help with your installation.
I thought it sounded like you had the base already installed from your previous posts?
Good Luck,
Kent