Re: debian-cd for slink ?

On Tue, 09 Mar 1999 22:02:55 +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:

>>I want to make Debian CDs, but I cannot find debian-cd package in slink
>>or potato.
[...]
>http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~stevem/DebianCD/
>
>contains some information about slink_cd, my package to build CD images
>for slink.

I don't understand this. Why don't you just download the ready-made CD
images? I did it the day before yesterday, and it worked fine.

What is the advantage of downloading the packages and then building an image
of yourself?

--
Ralf G. R. Bergs * Welkenrather Str. 100/102 * 52074 Aachen * Germany
+49-241-876892, +49-241-877776 (fax) * rabe@rwth-aachen.de  * PGP ok!