Re: bitchx (sucks!)

> [l] Help on Topic: index
>   4OP           ABORT     ADDIDLE   ADDSHIT   ADDUSER   ADDLAME   ADDFORWARD
>   ADDWORD       ADMIN     AJOIN     AJOINLIST AWAY      BACK      BAN
>   BANS          BANSTA    BANTYPE   BANWORD   BEEP      BK        BOTLIST
>   BYE           C         CD        CDCC      CHANNEL   CHANST    CHGAOP
>   CHGCHAN       CHGHOST   CHANNEL   CHANST    CHGAOP    CHGCHANCHGHOST
>   CHGLEVEL      CHGPROT   CHOPS     CLEARAUTO CLEARLOCK CLEARTAB  CLONES
>   CONNECT       CMSG      CREDIT    CSAY      CSET      CTCP      CWHO
>   CWHOM         CYCLE     DESCRIBE  DATE      DBAN      DC        DCC
>
>     Funny, looks alphabetized to me.

	Man, "cwhom".  Chgaop.... cghchanch... VERY INFORMATIVE.  Alphabetical
sorting isn't enough, "help" should be helpful.

[inanity snipped]

>     It was on dal.net and undernet, not efnet.  I've not been on efnet in 5+
> years for other reasons.  And in each case we were justified.  When we get
> 20-30 people form the same country trying to clone us off a channel each
> week and maybe 1-2 "legit" users each month for maybe 10 minutes, well, you
> do the math.

	You mean this sort of stupidity has invaded undernet too?  Dalnet has
always been sort of off its head.

	Regardless, the sensible thing to do would be to temporarily ban the
country, then undo it later.  Channels tend to do things like banning entire
domains for years after an incident, which is simply ridiculous because it
inevitably leads to the problems mentioned by our newbie friend.

>     See what you want, just know that you're more than likely 100% wrong.

	I can only see what you project with your attitudes and behaviors.

"See you on the flip side"

- Steve Walsh (EfNet:#Babylon5:KnaraKat)
  	      (swalsh@d.umn.edu)