Re: portforwarding question

Hello again Ralf,

You are correct in the assumption of using port 8080 below.  That is
exactly what I am doing now, (it works great BTW!).  Is 8080 the
correct port to use?  Now that 8080 will be in use, can I just start
pulling ports out of the air for other web services, (that is if I
had any others)?  I am not very "port smart" yet.

Thanks again,

-Bill