Re: rc.local -> What is the Debian Eqivalent

This is my problem I think. I have the hamm xfstt installed. i didn't know
it was broken. i think I'm going to install this from slink, then try the
other stuff if no good. Will I have to more ny ttfs from /var/ttfonts?

BTW, for some reason when I try to reply all to your emails, my sytem blows
up! Of course I'm at work using, NT 4.0, I keep telling them to by Alpha
servers and install Linux. But, they just made me a DBA, so hopefully I can
infect the system with Debian!!  ;)

Roderick P. Person
Business Analyst
454-2616