sling (Debian 2.1) lprng work around

that has been posted to linux.debian.user as well.

After differencing the /etc/lpd.conf and /etc/lpd.perms
between the old and new versions, I discovered that the bug in the new
version can be corrected by commenting out the following line in the
new version of /etc/lpd.perms

#REJECT SERVICE=XRPQ NOT SERVER

I don't have time to figure out what I did, but it works now.

This should be a bug report, but I don't have time for that either!

P.S.  Thanks for the hint Richard.  BTW, Vic bought a DEC-Alpha.