Where is the exim cookbook? Was Re:[exim] Custom headers

On Mon, 8 Mar 1999, George Bonser wrote:

> On 9 Mar 1999, Frozen Rose wrote:
>

> > In article <[🔎] 19990307142358.B21314@turd.mountaintop>,
> > Mitch Blevins  <mblevin@debian.org> wrote:
> > >How do you tie a rewrite rule to a particular route?
> > >The documentation wasn't very clear on this.

[snip]

> > It's in the Exim cookbook, istr.
[snip]

Where is the Exim cookbook? It didn't come with a recent stock
exim installation.

I have a recently installed "frozen/slink", where exim is the
default.  There is no exim cookbook, nor any file named istr,
nor any file with that substring in its name.

Please tell me where  I can find the exim cookbook.

BTW: The slink install was much easier than Hamm. Thanks, guys.

--David Teague
Debian GNU/Linux: Because software should be expected to be stable;
		  reboots are for hardware and kernel upgrades.