Re: [Systalk] what is module net-pf-5 ?

Because you probably built a new kernel that had different stuff built-in
than the Debian kernel you started with and you did not build these into
the new kernel yet the stuff in modconf is trying to still load them.

net-pf-5 is that appletalk module. In the linux source tree look in
Documentation/modules.txt for more information.