Re: I can't believe this

On Mon, 8 Mar 1999, eferen1 wrote:

> with me.  I'm now taking a course in Linux.  It's the only way I can learn
> it.  Dos, Windows, Assembler, AppleDos, etc are all self -intuitive.  Linux
> is not.

	I disagree with this.  Linux is no less self-intuitive than DOS or
assembler (or any lang).  You learn how things are put together and then
things will fall into place.  DOS isn't more intuitive (how much easier is
it to see 'dir' as a abbreviation for 'directory list" than ls for the
same thing?).

 "See you on the flip side"

- Steve Walsh (EfNet:#Babylon5:KnaraKat)
  	      (swalsh@d.umn.edu)