portforwarding question

Hello again,

I have a web site on my Debian box visible to the
world.  Of course this is using xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:80.

I also have an internal web site visible to the world
using portforwarding xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:<port>.

Question 1- Which port(s) should I forward to allow
this visibility and not overrun my real web site already
on port 80?

Question 2- This internal site is a management tool for
my bridge. I am not too worried about security on that
site.  Does having a port opened exposes me to other
site security issues?

As always, Thanks for the great help on this list!

-Bill

This mail sent through IMP: http://web.horde.org/imp/