Re: dselect problem

[Please disable the HTML. This is mail, not the web]

On Mon, Mar 08, 1999 at 17:04:33 +0100, Mans Joling wrote:
>    When I use dselect and fillin in apt acquistion
>    [1]ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/debian he still says ftp_connect : Could
>    not connect.

Can you ping ftp.de.debian.org?
Can you connect via "ftp" manually?

Does using a /etc/apt/sources.list like this work?

deb http://sunsite.org.uk/pub/unix/Linux/debian stable main contrib non-free
deb ftp://nonUS.debian.org/debian-non-US stable non-US

HTH,
Ray
--
UNFAIR  Term applied to advantages enjoyed by other people which we tried
to cheat them out of and didn't manage. See also DISHONESTY, SNEAKY,