Re: Qmail to Exim woes

	Subject: Re: Qmail to Exim woes
	Date: Sun, Mar 07, 1999 at 09:58:20PM +0200

Quoting Johann Spies(jhspies@futurenet.co.za):
> On Fri, 5 Mar 1999 wtopa@ix.netcom.com wrote:
>

> > So my questions are :
> > Is the eximconfig script setting exim up for anyone else?
>
> It did not work for me.  I had a lot of trouble getting exim to work in a
> similar setup than yours. People on this list helped me otherwise I would
> not have succeeded.
>
> Johann

Thanks.  I finally got it working.  I think that the exim config
script lead me down the garden path.  After a lot of reading and
changing the exim.conf script, I finally got it working.

Now if I could only get it to send mail while my crom job was getting
mail I would be a happy camper.

And George likes this better then qmail????

Wayne

--
A language that doesn't affect the way you think about programming is
not worth knowing.