Re: uploading a website (reverse mirror)?

Thus spake Frankie (frankie@skunkpussy.freeserve.co.uk):

> I have a slow modem. My website is ~9MB. When I change files in it, I
> don't want to have to a) upload the whole site or b) remember which
> files I've changed, and upload them manually.

mirrordir works very nicely for this purpose, and more.  You can use it to
transfer only new / changed files, optionally delete no longer existent files,
handle permissions, and such.

It's very robust mirroring and synchronisation program, I think it's defiantly
worth your consideration.

--
                 .oO,.. oneiros (oneiros@darkspire.net) ..,Oo.
                ... and the `fortune -s` for this e-mail is ...