CD-R & Win95 to Debian

Hello all:

I recently installed Debian (frozen/slink) on a Linux box here. My primary
machine, for now, is running Windows 95.
I installed Debian using the Driver and Rescue diskettes (which I made) and
installed the base system from an archive which I downloaded to an existing
RedHat partition.

With a *great deal* of help from a friend, the setup that I have now is
terrific! However, I would like to have a Debian CD-Rom so that I don't
have to do it this way again (or maybe install on another system here (like
this one!) without doing an Internet-install).

I have a cd-writer, so I would love to be able to make my own Debian CD
from the files at the Debian.org FTP.

Has anyone done/tried this?

I have heard that there is a special way that one would have to do this
(maybe a special program), in order for this to work - i.e., write to cd-r
and be able to install Debian from that homegrown cd-r.

I would be writing the Debian CD on a Win95 machine with files downloaded
via FTP, and I would love to know if there are any problems in doing so.

Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated very much, as I couldn't
find any written information on this subject.

Thanks -

Brian