uploading a website (reverse mirror)?

I have a slow modem. My website is ~9MB. When I change files in it, I
don't want to have to a) upload the whole site or b) remember which
files I've changed, and upload them manually.

ftp-upload and sitecopy both upload a site based on local changes. They
do not consult the remote site to see which files need updating. They
base it on what they THINK have changed. There may be times when I will
upload files from another OS, so I do not want to have to upload files
twice, depending on which OS I upload them with.

Is there an upload utility that compares local and remote file versions
and uploads the changed version based on the differences between local
and remote systems rather than local and old_local versions?

cheers,
frankie
--
Confession is good for the soul only in the sense that a tweed coat is
good

	--Peter de Vries

http://www.skunkpussy.freeserve.co.uk - Drum'n'Bass music, samples and
links.