xterm, xhost

I have two questions:

1. Is there a way to make xterm default to the "large" or "huge" font
sizes? Right now I have to press control and right click on the xterm
window to switch. As I'm legally blind, the default size is too small for
my use.

2. I've got two systems I routinely use X apps on, paladin and discover. In
order to use these machines at the moment, I have to use xhost +paladin
locally before I login to them. Where can I put something similar so these
machines are always authorized to open the X server on my machine?

TIA