Send-Mail & DNS

Hello Friends,

I have a smallest possible network, just 2 pcs connected. My domain-name is
"bal.com".
EGA.bal.com is my domain name server and I have not connected that to the
internet. For my own domain, the "named" is working fine.

	My "bal.com" zone file has the following entry for Mail Exchange.

	MX	10 	P200.bal.com

I have installed Send-mail at P200.bal.com. When I send email from my
P200.bal.com to <szbalkp@P200.bal.com>, it gets delivered to the account
properly.

The question is:

When I send mail to <szbalkp@bal.com>, the dns MX entry does tell Sendmail
to send the message to <szbalkp@P200.bal.com> but the message does not get
delivered to szbalkp but error is generated and error-email is send to the
postmaster at P200.bal.com.

The error message: local configuration error. I have no idea how to fix that.

May be some of you friends have done that before. It must be something that
I haven't done in the /etc/sendmail.cf file. But what's it?....

Thanks

Bal