Re: modem

> I need help to choise a modem that works on debian
> can somebody tellme about?

    I'm using an internal USR 56K Sportster on this machine; works fine.  What
you have to be leery of is any modem that requires Windows.  Ask about that
specifically.

   My advice would be to avoid an internal modem altogether.  External modems
are much nicer as you can see what's going on by the LEDs of the modem.

--
 Regards,                | Debian GNU/ __      o  http://www.debian.org