Re: a howto of samba for beginers?

On Fri, 5 Mar 1999, Eliezer Figueroa wrote:
> I want a easy to undertand howto of samba. I plan to connect 25 win95
> to debian-samba but I am new using linux and samba. PLESE HELP!!!

Well, have you installed the HOWTO's in html format?  when I was planning
on hooking up a couple of Win95 clients to Linux I found it almost
impossible to understand until I read the html version.

If you have any specific problems, email me directly, I'll be happy to
answer any particular questions you might have.

Regards,
	Peter Ludwig