Re: ipmasqadm question

Bill,

Yes, the thread was cut a bit.  I didn't see the part about 2.2.1, sorry.

I am not running ppp on my machine with 2.2.2, but Documentation/Changes
says:

   As of 2.1.102, the IP firewalling code has been replaced; ipfwadm
will no longer work.  You need to obtain "ipchains," available from
http://www.rustcorp.com/linux/ipchains/ , and use that instead of
ipfwadm.

   To use masq forwarding you will need to obtain "ipmasqadm,"
available from http://juanjox.linuxhq.com/ .

The frozen and unstable Packages file discription for ipmasq refers to a
ipmasqadm package, but this package does not seem to exist.   Until it
gets packaged, you'll have to get it from the sources mentioned above.

Bob

----