Re: question regarding this news group and accessing it.

Ramiel Givergis wrote:

> I was wondering if there is a place that all the Debian-Users
> news group is archived so I can just read it from there?

There is an archive of the mails but is there a repository where one can
get/download the compressed mail archive, say ordered by month ?   I have
subscribed to the mailing-list-digest but I want a tar.gz archive of the
mailing list `debian-user' which can be downloaded from one place.

ragOO, VU2RGU.

Keeping the Air-Waves  FREE.....Amateur Radio
Keeping the W W W      FREE..Debian GNU/Linux