Re: Please HELP ME!!!

On Thu, 4 Mar 1999, Nuno Donato wrote:

> I really need some help here.
> How can I have Linux to mount automatically my hard drives
> at boot. Because every time I run Linux, I have to mount all
> my partitions into separate directories.
>  Can I create some type of autoexec file?

You have such a thing (or can create one) in your .login file.
Note the prefixed period which generally keeps the file from
showing up when you look at your home directory (use "ls -al"
to see all your files and related parameters).  UNIX had this
first, and Microsoft copied the idea with Autoexec.Bat.

   ms44278@huey.csun.edu
   Mike Shupp
   California State University, Northridge
   Graduate Student, Dept. of Anthropology