Can Windows95 cause error on my Linux Drive.

Hey All,

Recently, I added a new drive to my system as the slave 2nd drive.
Therefore, I made my old drive a Win95 drive so the family could play games
and such. Now it seems that everytime I log into my Linux drive (/dev/hdb) I
get file system not unmount correctly errors. I fsck and get it in operating
conditions and a day or two later i get the same errors. Could this be due
to how other users are logging out of win95 or not logging out and just
shuting off the machine? Drive 1 is totally win95(1.2GB) drive 2 is 5GB for
Linux in 4 partitions and 1GB for win in one partition. Anyone having this
problem.

Roderick P. Person
DBA/Programmer
454-2616