Re: Debian Linux Install -

> Can anyone help me/
>
> I downloaded the files as suggested to Drive  C, made the Rescue disk,
> and can go through install to the point where it asks me to -
>
> CHOOSE DEBIAN ARCHIVE PATH

If I remember correctly, this is asking you where all the base files are
stored on the disk. Now, C disk for Windows is
/dev/hda for Linux, but you need to insluce the partition # as well.
If you are not sure, fdisk and see where the Windows resides, but
generally it's on /dev/hda1
So, for example, if you have files in C:\Debian\
then the path to it would be
/dev/hda1/Debian/

Andrew
 Andrei S. Ivanov