Re: Linux & CDROM problems

It could also be that time of the CD-ROM's life when it has to go and meet
it's maker...It's a good possibility as you say it also occurs in NT. I
think the likelyhood of the BIOS settings screwing it up are minimal (I've
found linux to be very robust when it comes to using CD-ROM drives).

Cheers
	Dave

--
         Dave Swegen           | Debian 2.0 on Linux i386 2.2.1
<dave@recursive.prestel.co.uk> | PGP key available on request