Minimal requirements for xwindows and slave hard disk installation

Hi,
I just got myself an old 270 MB hard disk...to supplement the 120Mb I have
on my current disk. I've got debian Linux installed on it..Anyone knows how
I should go about it.
Also, I have about 72MB of free space left on the current disk. Add to that
the 270MB(if I pass the smoke test!)..can someone tell me the minimal
requirements for an xwindowing system ..I want to install netscape after
that..

Thanks..
Michelle M. Coelho
Purdue School of Science