cd_doEject[CDROMEJECT]: Device or resource busy

Hi!

I have a strange problem. Even tho my cdrom is unmounted i can't get it
to eject the CD. I'm currently using the IDE-SCSI emulation but the same
problem occured when i used the ATAPI-driver. The only message i get is:

cd_doEject[CDROMEJECT]: Device or resource busy

Has anyone seen or heard of this problem before?

Can anyone perhaps give me a hint to where i can look up locked/used
devices and such? I've checked around a bit in /proc but haven't been
able to spot anything that i can relate to this.

Anything that might be useful would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

// Marwin

--
| Björn Elwhagen aka Marwin             Finger marwin@arwen.mumin.nu |
| Student at Wexio University           for PGP public key. (broken) |