How to mount my bernouli rw for world on samba

I moved my bernouli drive out of my windows nt desktop to make room
for a larger HD (only two drive bays).  So I shoved it into the linux
machine sitting under the table.  The linux machine is running smb so
I can have it share it's disk space and printer with the nt box (so
far this has worked fine).  While I was able to set up a directory on
one of the fixed disks to be rw to the nt machine, I can't seem to get
this to work with the bernouli.  If I set the mount point on the
bernouli to be a+w,a+x,a+r it changes when the drive is mounted (by
root)so users can't write to it.  Any ideas on how to set permissions,
fstab options, mount command options, smb.conf so I can attach to the
bernoulli (or any removable drive for that matter) from the windows
network via samba for rw access on the bernouli?

My current directory structure looks something like this:

/dev/hda1--->/
/dev/sda1--->/usr
/dev/hdb1--->/usr/local
             |        |
             |       /push

             /iomega

The directory /usr/local/push is sharable as rw
by windows nt on the network.  I want to do the same
with a bernouli mounted at /iomega.

Thanks for any help!

==
Amateur Radio, when all else fails!