Re: IP Masq

When you say 'set up ip forwarding,' do you mean on the gateway/host or
the linux client?

I've followed the mini howto very closely, and feel quit close.  My
machines ping each other no problem.  But my linux client will not reach
the outside world.  I'm running 2.2.2 on both machines.  I think I need to
add a route on my linux client that says my gateway is 192.168.1.1, but
"route add" doesn't work, but the howto is RH specific and I don't have
the file: /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0.

NatePuri
Certified Law Student
& Debian GNU/Linux Monk
McGeorge School of Law