Help please

I have a 486SX whit 4MB i dont now what can do for intall debian. My problem
is whit this partitions.

Thaks for your atention.

pachin

7.2 Low-Memory Systems
If you system has less than 6MB RAM, a paragraph about low memory and a text
menu with four choices can be displayed. This means that the system detected
that you don't have enough memory for a normal installation, hence must
follow a special low-memory installation procedure. Go through the menu
selections in order:

Use fdisk to create a Linux Swap partition (type 82). The swap partition is
needed to provide virtual memory during the installation process, since that
process will use more memory than you have in your system. Select the size
for the amount of virtual memory you intend to use once your system is
installed. 16 megabytes is probably the lowest amount that's practical, use
32 megabytes if you can spare the space, and 64 if your disk is large enough
that you won't miss that much.
In addition create a MINIX partition (type 81). This will hold the root
filesystem in the early installation process. Its size should be at least 2
megabytes. This partition can be deleted when the installation is finished.

Activate the swap partition.
Copy the root filesystem to disk. You will need a DOS-formatted floppy disk
with the root.bin file in it (for example, the rescue floppy disk).
Exit. The normal installation system will be started.