mail failed, returning to sender
From: <MAILER-DAEMON@debian>
To: jesse

|------------------------- Failed addresses follow: ---------------------|
 [To: address snipped] ... transport smtp: 501 <jesse@debian>... Sender domain
must exist |------------------------- Message text follows:
------------------------| Received: by debian
 via sendmail from stdin
 id <m10Hf7L-000AfBC@debian> (Debian Smail3.2.0.102)
 for <unknown>; Mon, 1 Mar 1999 18:41:07 -0800 (PST)
From: Jesse Evans <jpjevans@earthlink.net>
To: [To: address snipped]
Subject: Re:  visiting CA
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 18:35:01 -0800
	(I've snipped out the address of the person I'm mailing to for the sake
of maintaining their privacy). My own machine is named 'debian' and I'm 'jesse'
on that machine. I connect to the Internet via Earthlink. I can mail this
message ok, so what's up?

 --
'til next we type...
HAVE FUN!! -- Jesse