OFF TOPIC Re: PINE config

On Mon, 1 Mar 1999, COfrog wrote:

> Interesting glitch in Pine 4.10
>
> My ISP requires that my mailer send my login ID and correct domain name.
> Configuring Pine for that was no problem, however, I use a remailer
> service for my primary email address, that way when I relo and switch
> ISP's my email stays the same.
>
> I read through the archives and FAQ's and found the custom-headers
> settings.  Setting the Reply-To worked without a hitch.
>
> One problem - even though I have From: set in the custom-headers table,
> the sent header only contains my local name and domain-name.
>
> Any thoughts on what might be causing the mix-up?  Or how to force the
> bugger?
>
> - BOHICA

BOHICA???

Bend over, here it comes again?

Used to keep a BOHICA file in my briefcase for government forms.
Doesn't this refer to what the government has been doing to its sovereign's,
"we the people"? At least until lately..., now it refers to what "Little Willie"
is up to.

Pine 4.10 seem's a little buggy.
Changing listnames I have to wait for my machine to log onto the net before it
will switch lists.

Can't you mung the headers?

| Mike Nachlinger  (408) 446-9914  mnach@apres.org |
| Apres Ski Club   1-888-APRESGO   www.apres.org   |