PINE config

Interesting glitch in Pine 4.10

My ISP requires that my mailer send my login ID and correct domain name.
Configuring Pine for that was no problem, however, I use a remailer
service for my primary email address, that way when I relo and switch
ISP's my email stays the same.

I read through the archives and FAQ's and found the custom-headers
settings.  Setting the Reply-To worked without a hitch.

One problem - even though I have From: set in the custom-headers table,
the sent header only contains my local name and domain-name.

Any thoughts on what might be causing the mix-up?  Or how to force the
bugger?

- BOHICA