Re: Where are ms-dos filenames for Debian packages?

Nope, you need Win95 for long file names. Even DOS 6.22, the last in the
stand-alone DOS versions, doesn't do long names. What you could do is get a
Win95 boot disk and reformat the DOS drive and then have the long names
visable to Linux, but Win3.1 would still see only 8.3