Re: X server & slink

On Mon, Mar 01, 1999 at 10:15:49PM +1100, Craig McVean wrote:
> HI.to all at luv I have been running hamm since it was released and LoVE
> it. ANYway my problem is that i stuffed up my x server a while back (by
> doing a very stupid thing i tried to install the scitech display doctor
> server...Iknow ...)well it stuffed up my xwrapper so i had to setuidroot
> my xserver. Now that i am upgrading to slink will my xwrapper/xserver
> probs be fixed with thie upgrade or will i still have the same
> problem?????

Yes, in all likelihood.  A *LOT* of things will change when you upgrade
from hamm to slink.  The new xbase will prompt you to read a file; be sure
you read it.

--
G. Branden Robinson              |    I am sorry, but what you have mistaken
Debian GNU/Linux                 |    for malicious intent is nothing more