dselect Re: Debian and Redhat - are most linux users missing the point?

If there is one feature that I would LOVE to see in dselect it would be to
save all the packages I have selected and allow my to load the selection on a
new system so I don't have to do it everytime.  Maybe this feature is already
there and I don't know about it...

Wayne