Re: Debian and Redhat - are most linux users missing the point?

> of them becoming developers, Deb's weaknesses such as the install
> problems will be addressed as well (am I the only one who likes
> dselect? :-) ).

   While dselect does have an odd interface, I definitely like it.  I can see
the original author's motive for force-feeding help screens, which IMHO is the
oddest part of it.

   But I've got the sequence of "dselect" ENTER SPACE-BAR "/" <parameter>
ENTER down pat! :-)

--
 Regards,    | <redwards@golgotha.net>   | Linux: superior operating
 .           | <http://www.golgotha.net> |  system tools for those